The information and personal data you give us helps us to provide our clients with the legal services they require. Find out about how we collect, use and protect your personal data. Please take the time to read through it carefully.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information you share with us that can be used to identify you like your name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address.
The data controller is IMS Law. Throughout this policy the data controller is referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’.
Why we collect personal data
The information you give us on this website or in other ways, enables us to provide you with legal services, process payments, update our records, maintain your account and communicate with you.
Protecting and accessing your personal data
We have a responsibility to protect your personal data, which we take very seriously. To keep your personal data safe and secure, we:
- Use computer security like firewalls which keep your data tightly locked up
- Employ anti-virus software
- Restrict access to data to a limited number of authorised personnel
- Store all data in secure data centres to which access is tightly controlled
- Back up data regularly and send multiple copies to secure off-site storage
Keeping your data accurate
It’s important to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and correct. To update your details:
Email us: email@example.com
Phone us: 01744 612 549